Tuesday 8 August 2017

Snowdon Again - The End

Having spent a fantastic weekend with friends in Llanberis it was a steady but reasonable drive home, mostly along the A5. The campervan behaved well while I was away, with only a couple of issues to deal with.

I need to be careful to ensure the curtain on the exit door doesn't get stuck outside in the rain. I'll be washing the curtains at the end of the season anyway but I recon another press stud may be needed. While I'm on I'll add press studs to the bottom corners of the front curtain just to close the gaps at the ends and a wire across the bottom of the back curtains.

I discovered after I got back that my work mobile had slipped down between the back seat and the side of the 'van. I ended up unscrewing the top of the seat locker to gain access to retrieve it. I'm planning to remove the seat temporarily to give access when I sort the electrics so I'll figure out either putting a tray in there or at least filling the gaps with foam.

On a positive note I had the compressor coolbox running most of the time from Wednesday evening through to Monday morning. I'd set the battery saver to its lowest setting but after 4 1/2 days with only a short drive to recharge the battery it still hadn't cut out. That bodes well for festivals, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment